Bank Statements

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by OrangeHairz, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Just a quick question, on both Nirvana and Attitude, they say that the bank statements will say you bought something from an ipod store. well i need it too. my parents can see my statements, beceause im still on the highschool checking plan even tho i am 18. when i am in college it will change. anyways do the statements say nirvana cannabis seeds ore ipodstore. or what do they say based on personal experince? thanks

also attitude says that i will get Free WW#1 seeds with my order. how many seeds will it be. there feminized also. thanks alot.

2. nothing to add to your PM, but check out the attitude promo thread.

there's pretty much always a thread about upcoming promos (i called them UFOs)

you can get an entire garden full of a few strains (with cloning) for just $20 or less with shipping if you order the promo. attitude has single fems at least as low as $8.

there's a nice variety in freebies, though many tend to be lowryders and at least a couple of the more sativa leaning ones i've tried have been downright righteous

check the promo thread out for more info or questions

3. yeah your parents wont be able to tell what u bought from the statement attitude leaves on the bill, even with googling they wont come across any results. the free seeds you get usually show in ur cart on checkout and.. the more you spend over 15gbp the more free seeds they throw in generally.