Bank Statement?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by hamtown40k, Jun 30, 2021.

1. hi, I was looking through the forum and noticed people said that stuff ordered on here doesn't show up on the bank statement as grass city, is that still the case? would really like to know before I go for it, as my parents have access to my bank activity. thank you!

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Why do your parents have access to your bank activity?? How old are you lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. over 18. I am not even sure if they do have access, its just better to be safe than sorry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I've never seen so many children on a forum before....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. i wouldn't call myself a child lol but yeah

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kids......:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Lol over 18 but can't answer your age... I for 1 think you're underage:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ur a child lol, people over 18 don't have there parents watching bank accounts...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I mean I wouldn't really know how to prove it to you at this point, i just turned 18 this month

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Snip from the website...
    Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us here at Grasscity.com - you can shop with us in confidence!

Our packaging is as anonymous as can be. Nothing from the outside will remotely resemble anything that has to do with Grasscity.com's culture. You will not find any bill linking you to us.

Your financial statement will have a charge mentioning 'GRASS CITY'.

11. Either you're a minor and your parents have access to your bank account and can monitor transactions that you're attempting to hide from them, OR you just turned 18 this month, OR you're over 18. So which is it?

You're opening post makes it look like you're a minor. The two posts that I have quoted that you followed up with, make it look like you're not being truthful about being 18 and / or over 18. If that's the case, you're not old enough to be a member here.