Bank genetics head to head

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I have, mephisto is still my fav also...oes took twice as long to germ and no cc payment available at the time

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for the wait on an update...been running into a few issues that are now resolved. Ck wwa is looking frosty as hell but only about 18" tall. Canuks cheese is a whooping 3.25 ft tall and reaching with some huge colas, had a bit of nitro deficiency up until now. Royal haze at 3 ft with some light burn. Mg at fugue state at 2.5 ft tall and still growing strong. Rest still vegging n doing well. I've learned alot from this grow. Ff solubles have really brought of the crystals. All together ff and general hydro nutes are looking equal. Next will be advanced organic run. All flowering strains are at 1/2 str. Feed, azos tea,feed,azos tea. Come down to dry weight. All trained last some defoliate but not much gradually.

3. High pk guano and bone meal added once flowers popped but other than that GH trio and Ff trio with ff solubles. Can't wait to see what organic pulls. Running many different strains can be difficult, they all prefer different intensity and nutes....biggest advice is watch and feel the plants out. Diagnose but check pH first and screw PPMs for now