Bank genetics head to head

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Next weekend I will be starting an experiment to compare genetics from numerous suppliers. Ck, msnl, gyo, Seedsman, GC, true north, mephisto, SHN, ilgm and jbc...Seed Supreme would of been on here too but they took my $ and never sent the beans. Oh well only 80$. The strongest genetics from 1-2 banks will be my go to. They will all be grown under the same equipment (referred by this forum) they will all be auto feminized. Equipment list
    4 qb 96s v2s
    Vivosun 4x4x6 tent
    4" inline duct kit with filter from Apollo
    Nature of the gods Spartan simple 3 bottle regimen
    5 gal Maxx yield air pruning pots
    And 2 simple clip on fans for circulation
    And a small turbo fan to bring in air with bug mesh in lower corner to bring in air

Which bank do you think is going to take the cake? If there is a bank or genetics you'd like to see added to the list just let me know. This is going to be a pretty long experiment since I can only grow 6 girls at a time and all. Conclusion will be updated weekly and I will be doing multiple journals to keep track of every strain. Hope this helps all of the peeps that helped me in this set up or newbs just like I was when ordering.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Germination, growth speed, production, size will all factor in to conclusion. Along with shipping technique...will not mention how anything was packaged in detail. Just speed and creativity with no details. Another note is beans will all be soaked 24hrs in 6.4 pH water and then dropped in rapid rooter cubes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What did you get from Ethos? They have a presale on Super Lemon Haze F5 I just ordered from SeedsHereNow. Have to send money order still though.

4. Skunk roadkill and cresendo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not sure if they're feminized or not though, can't find any ethos auto fems either.... To bad wanted them in pool

6. Got pics of the packs. Never heard of skunk roadkill. That must be your freebie and by the name I’m jealous. I love my Skunks. Also what crescendo?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh and hash plant bx1

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's the skunk roadkill and bx1 but the crescendo is in a cup of water, think old lady tossed the bag for it. Got cup marked tho.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Awesome. Man I’m jealous. I just Love a good Skunk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Crescendo bx1 rv2 is what message from them says. Had to email bc I didn't know what it was lol

11. Too many abbreviations on the pack.

12. That’s just the breeding phase BX is backcross, it’s how the strain is stabilized. You are going to me in for a treat man. That hashplant looks killer too

13. The beans are HUGE and with flourescent swirls on it, can't wait to drop them, considering grabbing a small 2x2 and running my old hps/mh in it bc I know they're photos but not sure if they're feminized or not. Can't afford anymore QBs right now. Or run photos under QBs and autos under his. Haven't decided yet....

14. Ethos fems are a 6 pack, regs are 10. Your skunk you should call and ask because that’s an unreleased strain

15. Yeah I'll call on Monday. If u ever felt like going on a trip I'd give you some clones of the beans.

16. Someday we should all be able to ship clones to each other

17. S2C, remember the Skunk that was going around WNY in the late '70's and '80's?

18. I was born in 81, lol

19. But we had some great skunk, dripping with resin, when I was coming of age

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think those are unreleased i may be wrong

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1