Bank account number?

Discussion in 'General' started by -Jon, Jan 17, 2010.

1. How would i find out my bank account number without a cheque, I have a bank account at TD canada trust? Would it be on my statement?

2. I don't know about that particular bank but any statement I've gotten has my account number in the top right.

3. Alright, well i lost my statement so i suppose i will have to go back there and get a new one and inquire about it while i do

4. well you should just give me all your info, and i can get that for ya. :rolleyes:

:D

5. Couldn't you just go to the bank, and ask for your number? You'll have to show proof with an ID but this happened to me so I did the same thing.

6. naw man, give me your info, Ill clear it all up for ya buddy!

You could just go to the bank and show some ID and ask for your number, man.

7. With your social security number. I can tell you what bones you have broken when you were 5 years old, and in soccer.

Just sayin.

8. When I type my social security number it automatically X's it out!

XXX-XX-XXXX

Look see?

Btw, don't actually try this lol.

9. Do you have a debit card? That's where I get my TD number from. If you lost something just go into a TD and bring you SIN and ID.

10. In all serious, no. A statement is easily stolen, and people can copy it and shit. I would just wait til tommorow and call them with your SS number.

I mean, unless you have a debit card with 24/7 service, then you're kinda screwed.

11. Srsly?

589-32-4423

12. Something tells me, hopefully, that's not seriously yours :p Which is a good thing. Look at what happened to this guy over on 4chan.

[​IMG]

13. lol at the SS# thing... I still love that demotivational.

I just looked at my statement today, and even though I'm in the US and all those differences my statement had most of the numbers X'd out. The Last 4 were only there like a CC

14. When I need mine, I just login to my online account.

Dunno if your crazy Canadian bank does things like that though... :confused_2:

15. #15 Jaded, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    ^we have online banking too, yes.

HAHAHAHA.

do you have a bank book? it should say in there.
    but idk, apparently i'm the only one with an actual bank book these days.

16. You're joking right? Please, tell me you're joking..

Pro tip: There's an edit button!

17. give me your address, I am a police officer!

[​IMG]

18. you can borrow mine if you like