*bangs his head against the wall*

Discussion in 'General' started by Unclescam777, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Why must I bear the curse of living in this ignorant American society? I swear I don't know what's worse, the fact that so many people are complete morons or the fact that I let it bother me. Here's the quote of the day, taken from a debate I had today

"Anyone who smokes marijuana doesn't have the intelligence to go to college. The majority of dropouts are stoners who are now working at Wendys"

*sigh* and this happened while I was in college. We don't have the intelligence to go to college? Shit, do I even exist? I could have sworn I was sitting in the same exact classroom as her(and getting better grades I might add).

I guess I'm wrong, because you know, my brain is so fried from that horrible drug. I must imagine that I go to school everyday. Down with dope, up with hope!

Here's another one: "If marijuana isn't bad why is it illegal in almost every country? They must be right because they are the majority"

Yeah, and hundreds of years ago slavery was common practice, that doesn't make it right. Sometimes it just takes a while for people to realize how backwards their perceptions truely are. Ugh...

*bangs his head against the wall*

2. i read a kids science fair project this past year, titled "IS marajuana smoke more harmfull than tobacco smoke" and was amused...it was all i could be. it was so full of the propaganda thats shoved into our faces.
    he proved with his "facts" and "booklets" and that indeed smoking marijuana was just ad bad as cigarettes then went on to say its a fact that its worse because it ruins your life,and life ambition.
    amusing

3. Has anyone seen EuroTrip?

We need to get the fuckin Manchester United Hooligans to come help us take care of a few people who spread that propoganda

4. i'll take a wager and say his parents helped him write it..

5. if you hate this american society so much then get out of the country. who gives a fuck what anyone says, just smoke a blunt in their face

6. I plan on doing so in the future, but for now I'm just a poor college kid who barely has enough money to get to the walmart down the street, nevermind leave the country. Do you know how much it costs to move, especially out of the country? I could probably do it if I dropped my education and worked full time, but that's something I don't want to do.

Don't get me wrong, I love weed and hope one day I'll be able to find a life where I can smoke without fear. But I just will not sacrifice my mind to do so. My education comes first, I can't stand the thought of working manual labor for the rest of my life. I come from a working class background and everybody who lives paycheck to paycheck always seems so miserable. I think I'll just suck up the consequences for a few more years until I finish college. Then I'll take my eye appealing degree and waltz into another country who will be willing to accept me for my skills. Remember, countries don't just take people with no skills or education, not from America anyway. The worthless ones(economically speaking) just seem to come into America, not leave it.

7. jeff you need to shut your mouth and quit causing drama around here you little liberal. i was talking to UNCLE SAM - what country are you going to move to? i dont see why someone would want to leave this country for another. theres a lot of stupid laws but im happy with my freedom. as long as you do your shit on the low, its all good

no name calling please