Bangladesh: Ongoing hostage situation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 1, 2016.

1. A lot of "Allah Akbar" talk too supposedly.

2. Koran pop-quiz or you got sabered to death.

3. If it's a pop quiz, I'm fucked. If it's say a verse day, I'm good. I hope. I look more Jewish than Muslim.

4. Not going to be on my knees stuttering something about Muhammed if Islamists storm my café

It's straight to valhall with some jihadist throat clutched in my fist

Fuck those cunts

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well, if this were to take place in America..... pew pew motherfuckers.

6. What's gonna take the 1st world down won't be guns or knives...it'll be a cyber attack.

7. I don't even think that. I think the West will bring itself down.

Take this quote for example

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

8. Europe is tearing itself apart

Can't even handle the migrants

Off topic as fuck now, but I think the final death blow, the last inch of the blade piercing the heart is gonna be this dumbfuck social media generation. My generation, and those just below. When we step on into power in 10 to 20 years, we're gonna really blow it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Social media is a double edged sword. It can be used for good but it can also be used for evil and then there are those that just use it carelessly.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #30 TioW42, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    VikingTokings. I just want to say SmokinP is known to protect ISIS but here is him agreeing with terrorism against innocent Civilians. He says bombings against innocent British Civilians are "justified" even out Ireland which he says here. This is literally like muslims saying bombings are justified
    [​IMG] You should see the way he acts in this thread. He describes Nigel Farage as a sub human,happy to see some women dead and agrees with terrorism against British Civilians on England soil - UK leaves EU June 23rd

• Like Like x 1
  11. To the glorious halls of Valhalla.
    Clenching and twisting the butter knife that's dug deeply into hajis temple.

Sæhrímnir will taste delightful.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah. If you judge a man by what he says, then you don't judge smokinp highly.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Where did I say I supported ISIS or where have i protected them?

If someone disagrees with you pal you don't run around the forum acting like a 4 yr old who had his ice cream stolen. This forum is for big boys.

If you have a problem with something i post then either challenge it in a reply or report it.

This is embarrassing.

14. Well at least I don't say blowing up innocent people voluntary is justified and support terrorism.

15. Where did you ever come up with this number?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

(From Politico)
    Trump said Clinton "plans to massively increase admissions (of Middle East refugees) … including a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees coming into our country."

Clinton has, in fact, said that in response to the refugee crisis she would raise Obama's limit of 10,000 to 65,000. That's 550 percent more, a bit higher than what Trump said.

But Clinton has also made it clear that they would have to first be vetted by a screening process, an important detail in the context of Trump's larger point that would-be terrorists have to be kept out of the country.

Also keep personal attacks on other members out of your posts.

• Like Like x 1