banging drunk chick? Right or Wrong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OpenToker, Feb 16, 2009.

1. YES! It's always 100% okiedokie to bang a dunk chick & the ass only place to do it...lol

2. nan fuck only strap up when you hit it where she doody at get that booty fat

3. i think she ended up raping him and he is now traumatized, never to return to the city

4. yeah well bad news guys. it totally fell through! i didnt go nobody had any booze and we both couldnt sneak out it was a total bust! Eh whatever guess ill try again next time...:(

5. damn you li kids are so wack man can sneak out my house wack

6. sneak out? wtf....you can't leave where you live when you want? thats lame

7. thank you man

8. You realize the purpose of a condom is to protect you from disease/pregnancy, not to keep your dick clean, right? :rolleyes:

9. i didnt even read this whole thread cuz who the hell wears condoms anymore?

10. yea but you have to be drunk too lol.

11. yeah but i would like a kid

12. and gotitforcheap knows whats up

13. it saddens one to know that these people are probably going to be fathers not too far into the future
    or aids patients

your life, your choice :confused_2:

14. Totally agreed. It's scary.

I mean, you're on the 'guy' side of this whole thing. Maybe you want a kid, and that's cool, but maybe the chick you end up getting pregnant doesn't. Maybe she winds up getting an abortion, maybe she has the kid and decides she never wants to let you see him but wants to bleed you for child support and you spend the next 18 years of your life going through drama and court battles all because you didn't wanna wear a frickin' rubber. :confused:

Seriously, there are chicks like that out there, and you're just gonna start pokin' your dick in holes without a condom and hope you don't impregnate one of the bad ones? :rolleyes:

Get a puppy instead, please?

15. id do it.
    im shallow with no religion or morals.

16. Do it..and wear protection;)

17. seriously man, some parents are wack

Me and my roommate are sophomore's in college and both went to the same HS and his parents don't want him out after 10pm when he visits home. They let him out later when he was in high school...he was like wtf, I don't even get out of class before 10pm 2 days a week.

18. so me being a father is bad and if you had sex raw you'll know the diffence

19. i feel you but i'll have to play the waiting game and if i do have a kid with a bitch i promise she won't she the kid before he turns five

20. How is she not going to see the kid before he turns 5?

You know she has to push it out of her vagina, right?