banging drunk chick? Right or Wrong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OpenToker, Feb 16, 2009.

1. who gives a fuck? fuck the shit out of her and dont think about it twice. and bring a condom. wtf kind of amateur are you? :p

2. it wouldnt be right not banging her.

3. #23 Cameron8679, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Ignore all of these idiotic replies about how something might be wrong or evil or rape; gauge the situation and do what you feel needs to be done. If the bitch is coming on to you, then get work done. If not, then just get drunk and fuck with her.

I mean come on, you're asking for this type of advice (whether it would be "right to do her") on an internet forum? That's pretty sad.

4. Right if she'd want you sober.
    Wrong if you know she wouldn't.

5. banging drunk chicks is ok i guess

I prefer nondrunk sex though, less sloppy...and less vomit on the cock

have fun though

6. haha thats so funny dude. you right. sometimes girls dont know what what theyre doing actually means.

i say if yall are equally drunk or your more drunk than doos it. w

7. dude your going to hell....

if you dont bang the shit out of her, that is!!!

8. Drunk chicks deserve love too!

9. jizz on her face man :hello:

10. LMFAO, OMG i was rolling from that

11. so what happened?...n her names not jocelyn is it...

12. Depends if she wants it...

13. if she's all over you, dont stop...but dont take advantage of her...you know what I'm sayin?

14. Turns out the girl was a tranny and robbed then beat the shit out of him. He is still layed up in the hospitol-- that's why we haven't heard from him!

15. Don't fuck her.

16. yeah man fuck her as long as she wants and fuck a rubber raw fels so much better

17. Are you retarded? :mad:

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

18. lol this was weeks ago why are ppl still telling him to fuck her or not,

anyways OP tell us what happened brother

19. LOL that would suck.

20. I wouldn't do it, but that's just because I'm really against taking advantage of chicks. A couple of weeks ago I was hanging out with some people and there was this one chick who was sort of all over me, but I didn't take it anywhere for 2 reasons:

A: She was high as fuck, so I didn't want her to do anything that she'd regret.
    B: I had eaten an eighth of shrooms, and I honestly wasn't sure i could find my dick if I tried.