Banging a female dealer

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by draining12, Oct 7, 2016.

1. I think we all know that one somewhat attractive chick that smokes up and sells on the side. Well, any experiences banging such women? How did it happen, and how was it?

2. I don't can I meet yours?

• Like Like x 4
  3. For a good time and a good sack call?

• Like Like x 2
  4. We ALL know? Where's my hot chick dealer?!

I'd say few and far between. I can't think of a reason someone like that would be banging her clientèle. Actually seems kind of unsafe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm sorta glad my dealer isn't like that because then she'd prolly make me put out and just pay me for my services in weed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh yeah dude I know this one smoking hot Latina chick that always comes through with the dank. I bought bud from her a lot of times and flirted w/ her often. One day I call her up and as usual meet up at her house and she answers the door in her bra and panties with a joint in her hand. In my head I'm thinking "holy shit what the fuck is going on lmao" and she pulls me inside and just straight up says "I want to fuck your brains out". She grabs me by my shirt and leads me into her room and then...... I wake up.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ^roofied

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bought from a hot chick once. It was kind of wierd. She had like these two beta guys as minions... heck maybe they were gay...like I went over to her place and she was sitting in this recliner while these guys weighed everything out. They didn't even say a word. It was like she told them how much I wanted either before I got there or via telepathy. Like a queen ant and two workers.

Anyway she was smoking hot. Didn't bang but the weed was alright

• Like Like x 2
  9. lol maybe some kinky shit was going on and they were her slaves

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh no. Getting paid for Sex with weed. U poor thing

11. seems like there is so many more male dealers that the opposite is more likely to happen. I've never directly had sex for weed but I have had sex with people who have given me some

I know I have flashed for weed before haha

• Like Like x 1