Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bangin blueberryxsourdies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gremlinbreeder, Dec 15, 2010.

1. here are some ok pics of this amazing bud i just copped, just knocks you on your ass smells of blueberrys with a slight hint of diesel pure couch lock i'll give it a 9 out of 10

Attached Files:

2. Two of my favorite strains in one, must be treatin ya nice eh?

3. yep, it rates right up there with blue dream, just a lot stickier.

4. Damn that shit looks fire.

5. first thing I thought when I saw the pics was cotton candy, omfg it looks soo tasty

6. yeah i'm in ct and quite happy i found this after that 110lb bust that happened in new haven, gotta get some more before its all gone and it is goin quick.

7. #7 BOXcarRACER, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    I'm in the new haven area and just picked up an eighth of stuff that looks exactly the same however it doesn't have a strong scent of blueberries just bud. Gives off loads of kief though. Nice pick up.

Edit: if you don't mind sharing how much did that run you?

8. that looks like some good stuff nice. i just picked up 1oz of tangerean and 1oz of bluebery look fermilior , but i got it all for 300:)