Bands I should hear.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Ganjaman7847, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Mate just search for Salmonella Dub on KaZaA.

2. may i suggest Buckethead,praxis,or anything with Bill Laswell name on it

3. I'm not subscribed to kazae. I got fuckin evicted and I'm staying with a freind for 2 weeks til I find another place. I saw a great place in this town called tomaston. kicks ass. But anyways I can't find it on other stuff and he won't sign up for it. tell me a place where I can find it.

4. Dam man. Salmonella dub sounds good. I haven't heard many bands like that. Thank god for a change of music. Got to find one of their cds now. I'm geussing their an Alstrailian band.

5. Pfft Australian..

They're straight up New Zealand talent :smoking:

6. oh yeah i forgot to mention the mars volta-deloused in the comatarium

7. Amentia your band Incode is kick ass. got to get some of your cds. I like the drums and the crunchy giutar sound.

8. awesome... im glad you gave us a shot =0)
    those clips and stuff are all demo takes... the album sounds way better... we'll have a page up soon on our website for people who wanna purchase the CD or any other merch online... i guess if you join the mailing list or street team you'll get the updates and stuff....

If you wish, tell all your friends about us lol, we will definately appreciate the love... join the family... sounds cheesy i know but fuck it....

peaCe
    -Amentia

9. kick ass. I've got a few freinds that are relly into good heavy rock. They'll love your stuff.