Bands/Artists you want to see live in concert before they die

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Saca La, Nov 26, 2013.

1. The Rolling Stones man. These guys have been going 50+ years strong and they were just on tour this year. These guys are 70 years old going on 71 and are rocking like there 50. lol. Yea they might be some old guys rocking on a stage but the history that comes with them and the way jagger moves and makes it live. There not gonna live or tour for long so hopefully next year they tour and i catch them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXvMBhjSWk

Hot Fucking Tuna. 

I heard there tours now and days are a hit and miss. But Jorma and Jack still got some good jam in them and if im very lucky. Ima find them in a festival and there gonna play my favorite song "Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning" :) My first year at all good they played but i didnt know who they were at the time so i didnt even notice they played till a couple years later i was reading the festival shirt they sell there with all the band names listed on the back and i read Hot Tuna on it and man i was pissed. lol. There in there 70's also so hopefully next year i can catch them before its too late lol. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdc6q8uTFs

Eric Clapton

He just had his Crossroad Guitar Festival and i didnt even fucking know about it till couple days ago. Eric is alittle bit younger than the other ones and he still jams really good. I really do pray he throws another one of these festivals before he dies. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efFo-Clq844

Rappers:

Bone thugs. Before one of them dies. lol

im pretty high and starting analyzing the whole thing pretty well. lol.

2. Luckily I've seen some of the acts I wanted to, unfortunately I will never get to see some. I would love to see The Rolling Stones, too. If I could see Blur play some of their older stuff I would love that.

3. #3 CrazyDiamond20, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    The Stones for sure, so many great songs, the gold standard for rock n roll 
    Black Sabbath- high and listening to Iommi, greatness!!
    Cream-  probably won't happen again though.
    BB King- One of my favorite guitar players and a blues legend
    Joe Walsh- His riffs are so groovy, man
    AC/DC- My 13 year old self would be in heaven, love that band
    Neil Young w/ Crazy Horse- A long jam like "Like a Hurricane", oh man!

4. I saw black sabbath this summer.

Attached Files:

• bs1.jpg
      bs1.jpg
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Hmm, I've already seen the mine. I saw Parkway Drive live in Atlanta, Ga. Now I would give anything to go see them again :)

6. Ive seen black sabbath and bone thugs already :bongin: ive seen pretty much everyone ive wanted so i would have to go with pink floyd and jethro tull

7. Pink Floyd would be amazing to see live. I love The Wall best album ever

yea my firends saw them not long ago in chicago but i had to miss it :( 

9. Before they die... hm... I guess, Zeppelin.(with I guess Bonham's Son)  Mars Volta, Tool, Floyd, 13th Floor Elevators, Ozrics all though theres really only one stable member sorta like NiN and like.. obscure bands that probably wouldnt play anymore like Masters of Reality.

10. Dude.... thats a heart breaker. Damn guy that sucks :/

11. I saw the Stones about eight years ago. Killer, killer show. They're still doin' it.

I've already missed a lot of my dream gigs, including Grateful Dead, Johnny Cash, Michael Jackson, and Sex Pistols. Hell, if I can go back even farther, how about some Muddy Waters?

On the list now is Tom Petty, Clapton, Eagles, Willie Nelson, Rodriguez, and The Who. Yeeeeah.

12. Modest mouse, Radiohead, Beyonce, Arcade fire, Daft Punk. Hopefully i'll get a chance to see these bands live in my lifetime. 

13. Weedeater, SLEEP, saint vitus, pink floyd, 30 seconds to mars, insomnuim, already went to a bullet for my valentine but I would like to go again, escape the fateSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. AC/DC and Causa Sui. I think I would be happy with those.

15. Rod Stewart and Nickleback. Just kidding! That would be terrible. :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Led Zeppelin
    AC/DC
    Clapton
    Arcade Fire
    The Killers
    Radiohead

17. RATM ..Led Zep I'm trying to promote my friends music in the Pittsburgh area so if you could please take a listen. He just released his first EP which is unbelievable. take a listen you wont it http://m.soundcloud.com/emersonjay

18. The Black Dahlia Murder, Tool, and BTBAM

most of the bands I want to see have dead members so seeing them wouldn't be the same.
    Like why would I wanna see a Slayer show with Dave gone and Jeff dead? 

19. #19 rotterr, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

I saw Slayer last year. The crowd was thin and the music insane. Front row head bang was never so easy. The best concert I have ever attended. 

EDIT : Did I mention Gojira too? They are pretty amazing live. One of the heaviest and coolest acts to come out lately. Somewhere I read (or heard?) that they are in the reckoning for the best heavy metal sounds this decade. Their music is pretty crushing!

And for both the concerts, the crowd was some 300-400 odd unlike Metallica where some 60k came and they play Nothing Else Matters :(

20. Well it was Black Sabbath but I saw them last year so I guess I'll go with Yes.