BAND TATTOO'S DUMB AS FUCK?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by NugOnTheRug, Mar 21, 2016.

1. I know this is a stupid question but I'm asking your guys opinion. Stick Figure has stole my heart for music awhile back and I want my first tattoo to have something to involve them in memory of how the music they make helps play a part in healing my soul. But I also don't want people being like "ha, a dumbass band tattoo? Bet you won't even like Stick Figure in months" thoughts?

2. Who cares what other people think? As long as you're happy with it, that should be all that matters. :)

乀_(ツ)_

3. I totally agree. I guess negativity just scares me a bit:/

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Tattoos area all about what you want, don't let other people's opinions say otherwise. I just got a sweet fucking leprechaun tattoo and while several people have said Really, a leprechaun? I have plenty of reasons why it is important to me and why I like it. If you like the band and wanna get something related to them good for you, My bro has skelly from Social Distortion on his calf.

The only tattoos I don't get are tattoos of a SO or husband/wife's name on you...Just bad luck

5. Stick figure is awesome. Everyone else can fuck themselves!....sorry my forwardness tends to get the best of me at times.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [​IMG]

Are you talking about pearl jams stick man?
    Are you a pearl jam fan?

• Like Like x 1
  7. All tattoos are dumb as fuck! And that's why I love em. Lol.

All kidding aside, if you really like a band, go for it. I have an EYEHATEGOD tattoo on my left leg.