banannas in the jungle!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seedling, Oct 17, 2011.

1. so.........im 6 1/2 - 7 weeks in flower on a strain that recommends i flower 9 weeks (basically between 14-21 days to go) and ive spotted a bananna here and there! i did remove them and im boing to continue scouting for more but my question is
    if i dont catch all the male flowers forming and some do release pollen, will they have enough time in the two weeks to make my crop go to seed or will i be ok? a seed here or there isnt a problem but i dont want to destroy 3 months of blood , sweat, and tears. please help!!!!!!:eek:

2. how many plants are we talking about anyway? you've come this far, let it go and count your losses.

3. It's not worth the risk. Even if it's only a couple plants.

4. a total of 23 (next gen. purple diesel) with male flowers found on only two plants

5. count my loses meaning what? harvest early, or go the distance and brace for damage?

6. If it's only on two, I would pull both of em. Especially since you got 21 others left. They could all end up w/ seeds if you don't. Even without a fan, just moving around in the room could stir the pollen up.

7. in 14-21 days? can theey produce seeds that fast?