Bananas?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoshParkinson, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Hi all,
    I chopped my plants down last week, iv just got round to trimming ready to jar and iv found this strange looking bud.
    Are all them you can see on there bananas?
    Iv not found a single seed as of yet.
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. It happens it can be a female dropping seeds as a survival thing. Or maybe a branch got polinized

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply bro!
    So its not anything iv done wrong? Confused me because thats literally the only tiny bud from the whole plants like that

4. No it happens to all of us. Sometimes I have read if u push ur plants too long they will do that too! I have been giving my seeds from the plants to the less fortunate and just asked if they will give me some stats on how many turned female. I get it cause I flower outside! Lots of great info with lots of great 20+ plus year growers on my thread. Stop over
    Can I make liquid tea from bat guano?

5. All my neighbors got security lights on at night! I am getting a 5ft long pull cart and bring my girls in at night. Sleep better not worrying about rippers and lights herminh up everything

6. Iv had a good look over all my buds and not found a single seed, strange!
    Also i was told i chopped too early, but its without a doubt the best iv ever smoked (i live in the uk).
    Thanks for all the knowledge bro! You have helped me a couple times throughout my grow, its been my first and i feel confident i can do better now, i know what iv done wrong and what i could do better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome. Growing is so awesome for your soul and it will also protect your checkbook!! Happy growing mate