Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Banana Yoghurt from childhood that gets you blitzed!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AJ4217, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Whats good all?

As a child i lived in France, and my grandmother would make me for breakfast a banana yoghurt which she said SHE had for breakfast when she was a child.

Anyways, its a super duper simple recipe, its 1 part banana, 1 part sugar, 2 parts yoghurt.

What you do is cut the banana into slices in a bowl, then add the sugar, and using a fork, you push the banana into the sugar, this creates like a slush. Then you add the yoghurt to it and mix it all up, it looks like vomit but in terms of taste its the shit.

Now the interesting part.... i added melted cannbutter, and not only did it taste fucking awesome, but since it was some quality home made thanks to all the useful guides on gc, it got me blitzed. It was the first time i used it... and to thank GC i thought, in return, i would offer this yummy recipe.

stay high all,

AJ4217--

2. mmmm stonedghurt

3. Sounds fucking delicious!! Gonna have to try this without the budder!

4. Bananabis Yogurt should be the name :D

5. yeah its also fucking delicious without budder. but hey... everythings better with bud right?:D

6. You know it bro, thanks alot for sharing this. :)