Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

banana KUSH. PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by joedubs, Aug 19, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    YUM

dont mind the burn on my finger. not a wart hahaa

2. yeah, YUM is right
    and so is that wart, er i mean burn
    haahahaha

3. very nice ~
    makes me miss buying it lol

4. i'd masturbate to those pictures, but that's wrong so i'll just think about smoking it. looks dankkk

5. thanks guys. im bout to blaze down, haven't smoked all day, this should be good

6. I'm drooling. Seriously.
    Enjoy that shit man, looks fucking DANK :smoking:

7. Looks nice. I just picked up some that looks pretty similar. Under a scope, if you look at the trics, the are not normal shape. They don't have the normal "stick and ball" look, they look kinda more like bananas. The BT at the dispensary tried to tell me it smells like banana, and then I showed him the trics.

Hows the high?

8. thank you, the bud stank like kush but with some sweetness, unfortunatly its gone now, this thread was started a month ago, and i smoke fast haha.

the high was a great head high, awesome bud, i hope to come across it again, since then I have had plenty of other kush and dank bud so i cant complain!