Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Banana flavor weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sameesy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. So I got some stuff that was banana flavor. it has an over powering banana smell and i was very skeptical when i bought it but when i smoked it i was fucked out of my skull after a couple hits. has anyone else seen this stuff before?

2. I have heard of Banana Kush, but never seen it.

3. Yeah I was going to say it sounds like banana kush.

4. I was also fonna guess banana kush...but it could possibly be those drops people put on their nug to make it smell better? i think thats fucken retarded tho. Anyways toke on:smoking:

5. theres a few banana... influensed strains. The banana kush ive had pretty much wrecked me.

6. I got some stuff a while back called banana jack. don't know if it was legit but it was very frosty and smelled like bananas.

7. u where probably smoking some good bud wit the drops on them. especially if the banana smell was overpowering. there is banana kush. but strawberry kush really dont taste or smell like strawberries.

8. ive had some banana bud. it was delicious. the trichs were yellowish. the taste was of banana bread

9. I had some banana kush from my dispensary a month or so ago, it didn't really taste like banana but after you smoked it smelled like really ripe bananas was a first for me.

10. i want to try banana kush :smoke: