Ban The Religion of Peace in USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BelowTheInfluence, Jan 29, 2017.

?

Do you feel similar?

1. Yes

2. Some what

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know it is a radical idea but it is something I believe in.
    I know not all Muslim's are bad but the scripture they worship is toxic and vile.
    I am NOT asking for a genocide, I am asking for the ban of this fiction novel that has wrecked havoc every where it exist.
    Theologically sanctioned violence is every where throughout the Qur'an
    Examples below

“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.” -Quran 9:5

“When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!’” -Quran 8:12

“Fight those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden — such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book — until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled.” -Quran 9:29

“This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement.” -Quran 5:33

“Allah has bought from the believers their selves and their possessions against the gift of Paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill, and are killed; that is a promise binding upon Allah in the Torah, and the Gospel, and the Koran; and who fulfils his covenant truer than Allah? So rejoice in the bargain you have made with Him; that is the mighty triumph.” -Quran 9:111

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads. So it shall be; and if Allah had willed, He would have avenged Himself upon them; but that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will not send their works astray.” -Quran 47:4

The list goes on and on and on....
    It is quite sad this religion has not been eradicated yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes, it is a piece of shit ideology for so many reasons..

but banning it, whatever that means, is unconstitutional and nonsensical.
    can't be banning books, that's what isis does. that's a step towards totalitarianism.

how do you stop people from believing things? you can read the koran online for free.

• Like Like x 14
  3. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" -First Amendment to the United States Constitution

• Like Like x 7
  4. also, do you know how many ex-muslims there are in america because there's freedom of religion...

tons............

• Like Like x 3
  5. We have a plethora of unconstitutional laws.

We give tax cuts to churches and have in god we trust on all our money...

6. Ex Muslims don't need to worry then, right?

7. yeah we do. two wrongs dont make a right

i dont think we give churches tax cuts? i think they're tax free. that's in exchange for the catholic church and muslim mosques being unable to directly lobby the government, which i am ok with

how do you ban a book? what will that do? what do we do about the people who have it in their homes? i think i have one, even.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The tax laws treat all religions the same. As far as the money goes, there are people that would like to see that removed. But it does not specifically promote any single religion. The ones that are offended by it are atheists and agnostics. But the first amendment doesn't specifically address non-religion.

9. do you understand what kind of era that was when the verses of the Quran were revealed? Those were barbaric times. Sorry the Quran hasn't been rewritten 761 times to better fit society's standards.

10. I believe the difference between God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran is one says thou shalt not kill and the other say thou shalt kill.

• Like Like x 3
  11. There is nothing wrong with the Muslim religion. Just the wrong interpretation of Quran is the problem just as there is the wrong interpretation of the Bible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. That is directly respecting an establishment of religion regardless one or all of them.

That is what I meant which is completely unconstitutional.
    Impose a no possession law where people caught with it will serve no more than 1 years and 10,000 in fines sounds good. Impose a production and distribution law no more than 10 years and 250,000 in fines sounds good too. It will help restrict the ability for this ideology to spread like the virus it is. Impose a turn in policy that will properly dispose of the book and denounce your faith.

13. PLEASE tell me how else to interpret the quotes above?

14. Damn man Islam and Christianity are so so similar. Allah is just Arabic for god.

To each community among you has been prescribed a Law and a way of life. If God had so willed He would have made you a single people, but His plan is to test you in what He has given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which you differ. (5:48)

And Muslims believe that the God of Islam is not other than the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus and that the diversity of religions is according to Divine plan: “Truly those who keep the faith, and the Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabaeans — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and performs virtuous deeds — surely their reward is with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, neither shall they grieve.” (2:62)

• Like Like x 4
  15. What it is speaking of is the infidelities within not without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. what good will it do if you can get it online for free and print it in your house?

17. All religions teach the same thing; to awaken. But that process requires much enteral work. We all have the inverted virtues that requires the initiates to do the enteral work in order to gain enlightenment

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. So tell me how your plan doesn't violate this part of the first amendment.

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

That wasn't put there for fun. It was put there to put the brakes on people with ideas just like yours.

There was a time that your religion was despised by the majority. And that time will come again eventually. It's the nature of life. Hopefully at that point you'll appreciate what that first amendment says.

• Like Like x 2
  19. We dont give tax cuts to churches

20. I don't understand, are you stating your opinion and aknowleging that your idea is unconstitutional?