Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bamf64's Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bamf64, Feb 4, 2011.

1. #1 bamf64, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    I decided to start a pickup thread to show my fellow blades the kind of Socal buds i'm getting and for you to judge it. Also to get opinions on if my dealer(s) are hooking me up or not.

Got the bud in the 2 pics below for $40 from a one of my dealers. How do they look? I don't have a scale so i cant weigh it but he said it was close to 3 grams. What do you think?

Trainwreck
    [​IMG]

Maui Wowie
    [​IMG]

2. I would say about 2.5 in the top picture, looks good man.

3. Chocolate Thai (ive obviously already enjoyed some of it :smoke:)

[​IMG]

Grape Ape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks :smoke:

5. Thats some dank shit man, I wish my dealers got their hands on that. hahah

6. Haven't posted on this thread in a while! Heres my latest pickup! Payed 30 for this:

Royal Purple Kush: (Dime)
    [​IMG]

Afgoo: (Gram)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both:
    [​IMG]

Dealer said it weighed out to 2. something...a little skeptical about that. At these times, i really wish i had a scale. What do you think?

7. Nice buds, but yeah, you're cheating yourself not having a scale. Buy one instead of a gram next go round.

8. probably going to get one soon.

anyone else?

9. come onn..

10. nice lookin buds! I love getting a variety of weed