Bamboozle Blunt

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KM4Twenty, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I went to bamboozle at the New Meadowlands Stadium and it was crazy. I saw alot of rap artist i listen to regularly like Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Freddie Gibbs, Machine Gun Kelly, and Pusha T. When I was watching a artist I didnt know and saw Freddie Gibbs walk right next to me backstage and i was shocked. When he went on to perform it was great, i lit a blunt while he did his second song and puffed then raised it 2 him. He saw me and pointed so I pushed through the crowd and threw him it. He picked it up and started smokin my blunt haha it was awesome. He passed it to all his dudes and they cheifed it. I wanted it back so i kept tappin him cuz he was rappin a foot in front of me, and he bent over and was like "whats goood"? and i was like yo lemme get my blunt back i threw it to you nd he was like i gotchu then grabbed my blunt and passed it back and it was mad small but i still got high then watched the rest and he gave me a cd it was ill.:smoke: maaaaaaad high while writing this.:)

2. That's sick i was going to bamboozle, couldnt get tickets. Psyched for warped tour. Fuck yeah

3. I was going to go the the same place to