Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bamboo shotgun

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 314greg, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hey I got a huge bamboo field by my house so I made on and got a nice bowl but I used JB weld to put it on which melts at 600 F its not toxic but still will the lighter melt it?:confused:

2. #2 HighOnTheTotem, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Please make another post, but try this time to make it understandable.

But to answer your most basic question, a lighter flame can reach temperatures of up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. So if JB weld melts at 600 degrees, it will probably melt if a flame is applied to it.

That all being said, did you make the bowl out of JB weld or something?

3. I wish the title was more literal......

4. I think your post is fine dude. I know what you're trying to say, and don't know what's so hard to comprehend....

Anyway, can you show me the basic construction? Will the flame touch the JB? If not, you're fine.

5. Sorry I was in a rush basically I got the a bamboo peice drilled a hole in each end the a piece for the bowl where I insterted the bowl into the bamboo I used JB weld as a sealant. Ill try to take a pic when I make another needa go down the the bamboo forest to get more

6. I thought you made a bamboo shotgun

7. Man, go for it! lol what they hell do you think people in the past did? Obviously not go down to their local headshop and buy a glass piece. I'd smoke out of it.

8. Cool but anything around the house I could use as a bowl or do I just have to buy one?