Bamboo bong with ice catcher

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Paulmax029223, Sep 2, 2012.

1. #1 Paulmax029223, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    I made this sick bong with bamboo that i had to go through hell to get to, i though "hey a bamboo bong would be so kick ass instead of a plastic bottle one", for i don't have a smoke shop anywhere here, im in the Philippines... but hopefully i be able to see my friends again when i go back to Washington state next year i just cut a 2 foot piece of bamboo with the bottom closed off by one of those blocks that are in bamboo then the top doesn't have a block and that is where you put your mouth, but there is another block in the middle and that is where the ice catcher is, i just poked a few holes on that block and there you go an ice catcher and then i just made the regular bong at the bottom :) i used a socket and put it in a cut hose (i know plastic, but at least its better than a pen tube as where a pen is skinnier making the flam more possible to catch on the tube, i sanded the top part so that my mouth is comfortable when resting on its shrine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:hello::hello::smoke::smoke: :bongin::bongin:
    hey!!! thats where my bong went, BAD DOG you smoked all my weed,other than that you can borrow that bong whenever you want :)

i was thinking that this bong can become rotten, but i think its already cured but what about water proofing it? i dont know but i think i might just leave it the way it is, but i need this bong to last me 10 months or so do you think it will make it? either way if it doesnt last long at least i got to smoke out of a bamboo bong that has an ice catcher :D
    here is the story of what i had to go through to get this bamboo for this bong
    http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...-through-get-materials-bong.html#post15679705

2. Dope. I made a steamroller piece out of some bamboo I found. Thing hit likea champ. I gave it away at some point when I moved.

3. thats cool, i was wondering if you wounld knwo the answer to my question ive bean pondering, i made the ice catcher with one of the sections that ceaps one end from the other end (hard to explain, its the wood in the center) and i poked 4 holes so that smoke can go through but ice wont, is that alright or would it be better to make the holes bigger? what are your suggestions

here is the ice catcher so far:
    [​IMG]

4. There was shit on that? D:

5. #5 Paulmax029223, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    no not on this piece but on the bamboo this was connected to

6. Cool beans jelly