Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baltimore

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankbudblaza, Jan 27, 2007.

1. This thread is made so everyone from baltimore can talk about the following:

What types of buds do you get?

Prices?

The CITY

BELIEVE SON

and those blue light districts that i still dont know why they have them marked as blue light...

cheers GC
    TOKE ON:smoking:

2. I aint from there and ive only been a couple times but let me just say that baltimore is happening!!!

went there a couple times with my boy and while the weed was good (not great,prob jus got it from the wrong person) but one thing i gotta compliment on is that when it comes to partying baltimore knows how to give it up!!

So yall got much love and respect from this cali toker!

toke on

3. Fuuuck Baltimore. Dank buds are around, but it's too much of a hassle to get 'em unless you get 'em from the grower. :]

4. yeah fuck baltimore. go out farther to annapolis and the suburbs of it...thats where the dank is.

5. ha exactly what i was thinking.