Baltimore crew check in

Discussion in 'General' started by CharmCity, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Does this place have some tokers from charm city?

2. Yeah man, I just moved to Fells. I've been having a tough time locking down a connect, though. Getting shut down by people at headshops, JHU kids, rastas on the streets...no luck anywhere. You got any advice?

3. I hear you, new to bmore: my guy quit sellin' in the spring and I've been unable to connect ever since. Through my friends I know of two guys who have awesome stuff, but they refuse to help me out no matter what. One of these guys knows who I am, we have lots of mutual friends, and I've driven 35 mins to his spot three times to grab significant weight with my friend, but he still refuses to sell to me!! He even flipped out on me since my friend brought me with him, even though he had sold to us together in my car twice before.... My friends who know both guys only blaze rarely, are busy, and only went out of their way to connect me once (since freakin' May!!). Im seriously considering going out and trying some of that legal synthetic crap at this point. :mad:

Is it possible this is some new trend where no matter what these guys refuse to sell to new people or what!? After a few months this is really getting crazy!!

4. Wow guys I mean it's not obvious you're in the DEA or anything....

5. Lived in Baltimore for a little,live in Harco now

6. Right.. I think it's different in Jersey n Philly, at least whenever I've been there.

Maryland has been nuts lately.

7. a fellow harco homie