Ballsy err wuh

Discussion in 'General' started by HSO Bandages, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Do you think it would be a good way to get a girls attention at a party that you don't know by going up to her & slapping her ass & saying like o wrong person ; hopefully shes flattered lol or something along those lines or is that a good way to get slapped ? How do you guys approach a unknown girl at a party ?

2. No. That seems rather immature and I would hope said female would have the wherewithal to turn around and kick you in the nuts.

You approach an unknown girl by going up to her and striking up a conversation. Not by acting like a pig.

3. Lol. I'm going to take a wild guess, and say you are a virgin.

4. LOL my brother, that is not how you get her attention, that is how you get a sexual assault case on yo ass.

5. That's creeper status right there.

The only people who would attempt that are immature teenagers or guys who think they are awesome when they are really egotistical losers.

Put it this way, if you did that to a woman that isn't a whore, you'll most likely get slapped.

Just a word to the wise, I'd watch out for girls who have friends and brothers like me.. because if I saw that attempted on my friend, sister, or girlfriend.. you'd be having some more serious issues than not being able to get your dick wet.

6. Do it I say, just for the laugh all of your friends will have after she slaps you ahahahaha go foooooooooor it OP

7. [quote name='"Durb"']Do it I say, just for the laugh all of your friends will have after she slaps you ahahahaha go foooooooooor it OP[/quote]

What will be even funnier is when he catches a sexual assault case of it and he is getting HIS ass slapped in jail. ;)

8. ^ This shit.

Start a conversation and stop being a dick. Doing that is what makes girls complain about how shitty guys are and then everyone gets laid less.

9. No buddy I'm not a virgin . realtalk my cousin said if he were to do that he would get bitches , but idk I do see some logic in it . I told him ya you'll get a bitch alright not a gf , but hey at least he trying lol . But I would lowkey be down to try it just to say I did :swag: & if it works well that would be exquisite aha. Might be the best way to get a 1 night stand ,no ?

10. Nah, it's the best way to get a girl with herpes and hanging labias

No self-respecting female is going to go after a guy who does some shit like that.

11. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Nah, it's the best way to get a girl with herpes and hanging labias

No self-respecting female is going to go after a guy who does some shit like that.[/quote]

That's what I said , but my cuz is a dumbass . Possible outcome :

pxKyZ.jpeg

12. [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']No buddy I'm not a virgin . realtalk my cousin said if he were to do that he would get bitches , but idk I do see some logic in it . I told him ya you'll get a bitch alright not a gf , but hey at least he trying lol . But I would lowkey be down to try it just to say I did :swag: & if it works well that would be exquisite aha. Might be the best way to get a 1 night stand ,no ?[/quote]

What are you? 12 years old?

If you have to ask a forum of stoners how to disrespect women to pick one up because you're too pathetic to do it on your own...then its quite obvious that you are far too immature and underage to be on this forum.

Grow up and respect women a little more, how'd you like it if I found your mother at some scuzzy bar and slapped her ass in front of a bunch of people?

13. [quote name='"Spaced"']

What are you? 12 years old.

If you have to ask a forum of stoners how to disrespect women to pick one up because you're too pathetic to do it on your own...then its quite obvious that you are far too immature and underage to be on this forum.

Grow up and respect women a little more, how'd you like it if I found your mother to some scuzzy bar and slapped her ass in front of a much of people?[/quote]
    Huh seems like you read my posts wrong dude my bad if it wasnt In crayon , & I can get girls so I ain't trippin ; its just a question

14. [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']
    Huh seems like you read my posts wrong dude my bad if it wasnt In crayon , & I can get girls so I ain't trippin ; its just a question[/quote]

You seem to have the maturity of someone who can only draw in crayon.

Which brings me back to square one.. if you could "get girls" you wouldn't be making a thread to ask such an idiotic and disrespectful question.

15. #15 s w i s h e r, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Easily one of the worst ideas posted in the General forum in several years.

Whats wrong OP? Not good at layin' down some game?

Not respectful, cool, or funny (I could go on and on but I'll limit it at 3) at all! All bad.

16. Dude, have fun getting herpes and gonorrhea if that's the way you're gonna treat women. haha

17. [quote name='"Spaced"']

You seem to have the maturity of someone who can only draw in crayon.

Which brings me back to square one.. if you could "get girls" you wouldn't be making a thread to ask such an idiotic and disrespectful question.[/quote]

Aha good one again I said my cousin said he could get BITCHES this way , my bad for the confusion ? But I do see some logic in it if your tryin to get a lowlife slut , but whatever floats your boat right ?

18. Well in that case... Your cousin is a douchbag and simply lied to you.

19. [quote name='"Spaced"']Well in that case... Your cousin is a douchbag and simply lied to you.[/quote]

Ya he is half the time ... I don't even know why he would want to risk it he has a gf shes like a 9/10 , but I doubt theyre still together lol

20. #20 DriftingApart, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    If you want a girlfriend who responds positively to that, then you're probably not setting yourself up for much future happiness with that woman.

Everyone perpetuates their life and its occurrences, just simply treat people how you want to be treated and it will be such as you desire.

Even if you ask them in a cheesy or cliche way like "do you wanna go get a drink?" at least they know you're hitting on them and think they're attractive, rather than the party whore who people stand in line to have sex with.