Balls removale!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WildGrass, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Hey, I was reading through theorums just to heck ot asmuch info as i oucld to be the ultimate master and i read a forum somewhere that a guy had got a guy plant. So llike 3 told him to cut the balls off. Does this make his produce buds? Also if you had a male plant how much money could you get out of him
    First time the balls show
    After it has mature (Has balls for a while)
    And is hash hard to make?

2. sorry, i have a wireless keyboard, some of the buttons werent sending, what i mean was does it do anything to the male if you cut the balls off? And how much cash can you get from a guy.

3. Also it doesnt say anywhere how many seeds a female makes if fully polinated. Anyone have a rough estimate for a plant about 6ft tall and all buds polinated.

4. i'd like to see that!

5. :) fine, average hieight, what can you get out of a male plant? Hash, and what do u use, just the leaves, or stems to?

6. trash the male....

only thing a male is good for is crossing......

7. are males that worthless? I mean weed is weed right?

8. females have more of what we want, basicly the buds. you can smoke the young fresh tips of a male and get high but it takes moer than it would if you had buds also it tastes a lot greener and can give you headackes.

males aint worthless, just worth a lot less.

9. pratice makeing hash with the males....

10. theyre worthless to the Underground Society of Stoners.......:)

11. cutting the "balls" off dont make it produce bud, but it prevents it from spreading its pollen which is GOOD. you do NOT want pollenated buds. Thats bad. Unless you want them for later to germ and so on. But you should clone instead.

12. 10,000 or so

13. never heard of them m8.