balls on top of flowers only???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shooting star, Jan 14, 2008.

1. appears to be attempting to herime, remove them asap

if they are close to being ready, if you open it you should see a yellowish color flowers with pollen

2. thanks for the quick reply ganja.

I pulled her out and she's sitting on my kitchen counter and i'm deciding what to do. it's been in flowering for 6 weeks, at least light schedule has been 12/12, i'm not sure what date it began to flower but shortly after. I remeber it was the fastest of the bunch to flower.

So should I just cut the sacs off, there's 11 of them, and keep flowering it with the rest, but i really want seedless pot out of the rest so i cant have a chance of any pollen getting to them?

or go ahead and cut the 11 sacs off and go ahead and harvest it now, i know it's early but i don't have many options? and if i do harvest, well i guess i got some reading to do cuz i haven't seen anything on how to harvest a lst'd plant.

Should i just cut the main stem and hang it upside down like i would a normal plant (that makes sense) or should I cut each cola and hang them in the closet?

Thanks for the reply:smoking:

3. if you cut the bannas off your taking a gamble that you found them all, remove the bannas then move the potential hermie to a closet in another room ,

if your adament about no seeds, kill it

I separate & trim my colas, & branches with pop corn buds before I hang

4. i went ahead and chopped it and now have 10 pieces of yarn with colas on them. I figure they were only about a month from harvest anyways so i'll still get some good stuff just picked way way early. I think i read it's more of a head high if there not amber yet. Thanks again for the help. Please tell me i'm talking about the right thing and all the white that's on it now is the part that turns amber when it matures?

5. ya you're correct...it will be more of a head high and when you look under a microscope the trichomes will look clear right now but should turn amber as they mature