Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

balls numb sometimes when i smoke?!#E$

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperSilverHaze, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ha does this happen to anyone else, i asked my buds and they said not really, but it only happens if i smoke some mids. anything really good it doesnt happen at all, but it feels like my balls get this feeling. Its so weird to explain. Like if my balls were a cell phone and someone would call me and my phone was on vibrate:rolleyes: thats how my balls feel. Weird, anyone else get this? hahahahahaha i feel so werid for posting this but i was j/w :hello::wave::smoking:

2. Do the mids make you cough a lot more? Could have a hernia man. If they start hurting for no reason go to the doctor.

3. nope :) i rarely cough hahah but no pain is involved. they just turn numb when i sit down, but it only happens a small portion out of how many times im high :p

4. dude maybe ur mids are sprayed, with some chemical or something. idk but thats wierd.

5. Well its either you smoked some sticks or seeds

:bongin:

6. they never have until i read this post, but shit man i could get used to this :smoking:

7. Hahaha wtf!
    Maybe its the way your sitting?

8. yea, it happens sometimes, my hole body gets numb sometimes also, or my legs, balls, it happens.

9. Its happened to me before, but usually only when I cough.

10. lmao i dont think thats good dude..maybe you should get your balls checked out at the doctor or something hahahaha

11. dude the exact same thing happens to me when i smoke but it never did before,, like in high school i would smoke like 4 grams a day and there would be no bad effects other than the worst weed withdrawls within a day of no smoke lol but then all of a sudden i guess when i switched weed it starts and it fucking pisses me off! have u found anything to make it go away or why it's happening? thanks:smoke::D:smoke::D:hello:

12. yep like my whole crotch area goes numb. i just call it a crotch high.

but yeah i posted a thread like this a while back and people were just like wtf?:confused:

13. No man. I actually suffered ball buzz after taking 8 waterfall tokes and watching Trainspotting. What'sThatSmell and I were feeling the exact same. It was like a stabbing pain in our right testicles. :( It lasted for 2 hours. Two hours of writing in pain. Two hours of crying. It was awful.

But yeah, I get what you mean. Maybe it's testicular cancer, lol! :bongin:

14. Maybe...i have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about and i've been a daily smoker for years :confused:

15. dude, i know what you mean, it happens.

16. yeah foreal. But nah. at the docs they ask you to cough so they can feel how your balls contract and shit during it. My balls only go numb when I cough too hard (like the hardest ever) or when I take the best pharms.

17. yo i had this one time. Went to the doctor for it.

Doc told me straight up. "Stop smoking Mexican brick shit. You can't trust those dirt growers"

18. well i guess i'm only buying the vest of the best from now on : ] lol:D:smoke:

happy tokin!

19. Haha, that's a fucking awesome doc

20. smoking mid is nasty