Balls in my flower? Abby Normal?+pic

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Inthedirt4good, Jan 14, 2012.

1. #1 Inthedirt4good, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    :confused:
    Has anyone seen this before? Weird little green balls...

[​IMG]

2. Well that thing goes in the annals of weirdness!

3. Looks like some mutated Hermie

4. #4 growerBabe, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Thats one of those new types of Canusfruits I have been reading about
    when they reach about 2 inches the THC count will be off the charts
    you will get major blazed when you decide to eat them babies,
    They are the new fad in edibles.

5. Actually looks like your weed was raped by a tomato plant!

6. Save that strain
    If you ever get caught growing it
    You can say you thought it was a tomato plant and has fruit to proove it too

7. #7 Inthedirt4good, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  8. you guys should do a google image search of canusfruit and see what comes up :laughing:

i would say it looks like a strange hermie. ive never even heard of a canusfruit.

but, since ive never heard of it, i guess it wouldnt hurt to flower it out & see what happens. but just in case it is a weird hermie, i would try to keep it isolated as possible. i guess thats kind of impossible to do in the same room when pollen starts flying around though......

idk. its your call.

do they appear anywhere else on the plant, other than that one area? if so, if you want, you can cut off a little of the abnormal branch and start scraping away at the sacks with a razorblade...to see if you see any signs of pollen production, or anything male related. if that were my plant, my biggest worry would be the possibility of it pollenating the other plants.

-OSUB

9. we're googleable :eek:

i scalpeled open the largest pod. With a little strech of the imagination it has similarietes to a seed, fleshy skin like a garbanzo bean and a hard hollow (almost calcified) pit, don't have far to look but cannot find a pollen source anywhere.

just to be safe it may be time for some selective amputation.

poor little mutant.

10. I'm going with a hermie.

11. You may have hit on something here
    That may be infact a mutant strain, and have very high levels of THC or
    cannabinoids. In Fact Maybe a few clones would be worth a shot when shes big enough.
    You could name it -Killer Tomato.............
    just a thought .