Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balls hurt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RzaStyle, Feb 12, 2011.

1. This would be one of the weirdest side-effects from smoking marijuana if it is true.

2. Bust a nut.

3. If it's not blue balls and your urologist said you're fine, then I have no idea. Maybe your just baked and paranoid? Lol.

4. My balls are starting to ache with the passionate fire of a freshly born nut.

5. stop getting blueballed.

6. Dude..... I get the exact same thing. My balls ache a little bit when I'm not high and then slightly more when I'm high. I've been to the doctor and they haven't found anything wrong. I've read something about how testicular pain can be normal for 20 something year olds. Also I believe it may be a combination of wackin off, having to much sex and smoking. Not sure which one is true. It's very annoying though. Have you found an answer yet?

7. What was it same thing happens to me I had like a radiating pain in my left ball but it stopped for like 2 or 3 weeks and then pain started on my right one and I have radiating pain in my legs from time to time

8. i’m going though the same shit right now did you ever find out what’s wrong