Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balls hurt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RzaStyle, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I know weed is an enhancer, but do you think weed is causing my balls to ache? When I smoke, my balls feel more pressure and get a very dull ache to them which can distract me during the entire high. I've gotten tested, been to uruologist, they all say nothing's wrong. Anyone else have this before? My balls do ache when i'm not smoking, so it could just be enhancing the feeling.

2. Mate.

Watch how you are sitting, where your legs are at when you get high.
    Relax and try to sit back and enjoy it.

If not, whack it out man.

Relieve the pressure and see if that helps.
    :smoke:

3. blue balls... jerking it while high = awesome

4. Yea whack it out....

Perhaps you have blue balls

5. It's not blue balls :p I've fapped plenty, I think it has to do with veins or some shit. varicose veins i think. I just hope it's not cancer.

6. Ive never had pain in my balls while high, maybe you need to go to the doctor. I dont think it has anything to do with the marijuana, unless its all in your head.

7. my friend has done this to himself while having sex... now he says his balls ache slightly, like a dull pain 24/7.

Doctor says nothing is wrong from what he can tell, he thinks he twisted somthing in his nut sack.... ouch.

8. Your smoking of the holy herb has caused you testicular cancer.

9. I have my doubts.

10. Testicular cancer kush is a favorite of mine.

11. Is it only your balls or do you have any other symptoms? I have chronic pelvic pain and I've been to 3 urologists none of them have found anything wrong but I often have symptoms like ache in balls, pain in thighs, pain in abdomen...And I've noticed anxiety can make these symptoms worse so maybe if you get anxious while high it can intensify the pain. Also weed enhances your senses so you may just feel it more when high

p.s. - if it's varicose veins that's causing your pain, then a varicocele surgery would be needed to correct this and remove the veins. But if you've been to a urologist and he's looked at your balls then he would've noticed it

12. Yeah I've had that happen a few times. One of you balls can twist and bloodflow is restricted and you get killer pain. All you have to do is twist it back. Though if you dont do it quick enough(like within a day) you could have to get surgery on it. Scarry shit.

13. Do you cough when smoking? Could be a hernia. I know I have one and if I strain to much at work my nuts start hurting.

14. Cut off your balls To make a closer inspection if you can't see anything wrong with your severed balls take them to a doctor So he can inspect them

15. Quit slamming them against the toilet seat.

16. Haha dude, nothing to worry about. After a while the pain goes away, especially after you stop thinking/worrying about it (not that hard if u know its no big deal). I had the same dull ache on my left nut for a while and then 1 day it just vanished. Also, if ur under 21, then it could also just be a developmental stage. Human males' reproductive cells are in a developmental stage till the age of 21. Keep toking XD

17. Get it checked out - go to a doctor. Better safe than sorry.

18. I have been to a doctor, that's what a urologist is. Dude said everythings chill, tested me for hernia. I got std tested, all negative. The dude just said it'll go away and to not think about it, my genitalia is perfectly normal. @Trichonomhippie I hope man, it's ruining my favorite activity :(

19. I know if I smoke by myself, my balls need to reload their juices, before the next solo-sesh so I'm good to go, because everyone knows wacking it high is amazing.

20. I think it may be psychological since the pain tends to diminish if I think about fucking my ex. I think my dude just misses the company of pussy. Not necessarily the act of intercourse, but the secure feeling that it's there if i want it.