Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ball of Keif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by charleyg420, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Good old hippie crack.. who doesnt love it?! :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

One of my buddys just gave me one of those boxes with a huge screen in it so that you can shake a good ounce in it to collect a fuck load of keif with out grinding the bud. :D:D I'm looking to get a shit load as I find my self going thru qp's in a matter of days. :) Defintly gonna have to get a new buster also, that way I can fill the thc chamber. :smoking:

Whats some of the ways you guys have pressed keif, Im intrested in discovering some new ways of doing this..

Heres some more finger hash.. just some smaller balls I made a while ago. :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

happy tokin GC :smoking:

2. good god. that looks super duper tasty.. roll a big blunt with all of it

3. dude that shit is best in firecrackers.

4. howd you manage to get that first pic into such a big ball?

5. #5 charleyg420, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Re: Ball of Keif \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tgood god. that looks super duper tasty.. roll a big blunt with all of it

Yah, Im not sure what im gonna do with it yet, probably gonna bong it out of the four footer :smoking::smoking:

Hahaha, one of my good buddys said he'd pay $230 for that.. :eek: thats 20 a gram.. but I think im gonna smoke it, lol

Re: Ball of Keif
    howd you manage to get that first pic into such a big ball?

Keep on pressing it together, let it dry, press some more, and so on.. lol, trust me get a grinder that collects keif, you wont regret it !! :smoke:

Re: Ball of Keif
    wow i had a 9 gram ball of keif once i thought i was a baller' but you obviously over did me by a long shot ::bows::

haha, yah didn't take me too long either, a good couple weeks.. :)

6. wow i had a 9 gram ball of keif once i thought i was a baller' but you obviously over did me by a long shot ::bows::

7. damn that looks crazy

have fun with that one bro hahaha:smoking:

8. dope man

that looks like a nice dank ball of kief (if kief can be dank) haha awesome.

9. Wow, thats fucking AWESOME. I've only smoked keif a few times and when I did I got insanely high. I want to steal that ball.

10. + fuckin rep that shit is insane. snort it!!!

...serisioly though.... dont snort it.

11. wow... very VERY impressive

12. #12 Saiko, Feb 10, 2009
    Thats the biggest rock of kief! Mine doesn't even compare to yours +rep

13. lol, thanks guys.. smoked a couple grams of it this morning:smoking::smoking: got me fucked up!!

happy tokin yall

14. fun trick for people who ball up their kief...

once it's all balled up, just light that fucker. it'll get black before it lights but once it does it burns very much like the tip of an incense. blow it out and it stays cherried. what we've done is put the burning ball on a plate with a cup upside down over it. the cup fills up with smoke as the kief burns, lift up one edge of the cup, slurp up with straw.

sounds/looks a little cracked out but it's defintely fun to do every once in a while and it gets you mad blazed.

15. #16 charleyg420, Feb 10, 2009
    Re: Ball of Keif \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tfun trick for people who ball up their kief...

once it's all balled up, just light that fucker. it'll get black before it lights but once it does it burns very much like the tip of an incense. blow it out and it stays cherried. what we've done is put the burning ball on a plate with a cup upside down over it. the cup fills up with smoke as the kief burns, lift up one edge of the cup, slurp up with straw.

sounds/looks a little cracked out but it's defintely fun to do every once in a while and it gets you mad blazed.

lol, thanks for the comment :) ill have to try er out. :smoking::smoking:

++ rep

16. #17 charleyg420, Feb 10, 2009
    anyone got any other ideas to press keif?? :smoking::smoking:

One of my buddys use to throw it in a g baggy, like a couple grams or so and then park his jeep on it. He would let it sit for like a good half hour and it would be nicley pressed keif lol :)

17. Damn dude that is a humongous ball of kief, holy shit. And how much do you smoke going through qp's in a matter of days, I couldn't even fathom that.

18. Every qp I smoke about an ounce and a half atleast, and the rest is just invested back into the other qp if you kno what I mean ;) for the past couple weeks its been a qp every two - three days, starting to get those hps again. Crystal comes fast man.. depending if you can save it or not :smoking::smoking: I just picked up a q of hash so it kept me from smoking my crystal :)

19. Anyone got some deadly new ideas of compressing keif I'd be interested to hear!!