Ball Bustin Wife Let me live Woman, Im a smoker and thats the end of the discussion.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MRXC, Oct 26, 2015.

1. I dated a girl for 8 years and she hated that I smoked. She never got high in her life. She didn't drink the whole time we were together either. She's an athlete so I understand her choices for health reasons but she would absolutely judge me for my choices.

2. Luckily my hubby is awesome about it, but he is a former user. I bitch at him all the time about drinking though, only because he doesn't possess the ability to say when. I think that's a major point with a lot of significant others.

3. proof that women speak in codes. Just say what's on your mind.

4. I used to ball bust the hubby all day everyday to the point he was basically never home smoking with bitches from work and our neighbors. I was a smoker before meeting him but sobered up and when i met him i was sober for a couple years. Didnt want to start up again but that didnt work. Ended up smoking with him went from toking a or 2 times to smoking 1/4 in 2 days . We built a greater bond helped out our relationship to the better

5. Get your wife high and fuck her brains out give her the hardest mind blowing orgasm she ever had and that should calm her down heheh

6. A bit sad :(
    Perhaps a tactically placed brownie in the woods on a warm day, birds chirpin' 'n all ?

As juvenile as that sounds, it does in fact work. Not always, not with everyone, but it absolutely works.

7. Maybe have a talk with her about it?

Why is she against it and never decided to try it? This could potentially be an awesome experience for you to share together.

It may not be that she necessarily hates you smoking, but rather how you act when you smoke. I know some guys who smoke and then just tune into their own little world and play video games for hours and stuff like that. Do you smoke and forget prior obligations? Not saying it's your fault, but sometimes women aren't exactly crystal clear about what is bothering them.

I think her perception would change a lot if she tried it. I agree with the post above - get her high and have sex. It is enough to convince almost anyone!