Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Bali boy tests positive for marijuana" OMFG!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MIdopeman, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Thats some fucked up shit

2. The 14-year-old boy accused of buying drugs in Bali will be sent to the adult Kerobokan Prison while the case is assessed.

That little fuckers dead already.

3. It deserves media attention. This is a 14-year old kid facing 6 years in an Indonesian adult prison...they were trying to claim that a homeless man "tricked" him into buying the weed while they were vacationing there, but now with these test results.......chances are he's going to prison....

4. OMG I've heard about this marihuana stuff before it apparently is the devils weed and kills people makes them insane and worship the devil stay away from it. Jk imma smoke this doobie to that dude and wish him the best

5. It's because a 14 year old boy on vacation is now going to prison in the country he is on vacation to.

That's a big deal considering they whip and torture kids in there. :(

Another child's life destroyed by prohibition, wow i don't remember weed killing and destorying these people lives huh maybe we should illegalize prohibition...

6. Poor kids ass is inside out by now

7. Really though..
    Who the fuck is 14 and smoking weed in Indonesia.

8. hahahah. Still, its horrible that this happens to people when they smoke a plant..

9. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Really though..
    Who the fuck is 14 and smoking weed in Indonesia.[/quote]

it said he was Australian , maybe he was visiting or some shit .

10. Who goes to indonesia?

11. [quote name='"Phisherman"']Who goes to indonesia?[/quote]

Australian boys that like to chief herb , apparently .

And , I like your name .

12. thats so fuckin harsh. the kid isnt even 18, this is just unfair and cruel

13. Prohibiting the prohibition :smoke:

No but really, that's terrible. Third world prisons are terrible. Has anyone seen the show 'Locked up Abroad'? I'ts intense.