balcony grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BlazinBromo, Apr 28, 2013.

1. hey guys im doing my first grow and i plan on using coco coir, will that work? also i am having trouble figuring out what ferts i will need and how much of each.

2. Coco dries out a lot faster than other things and ive heard in some cases you have to water them twice a day, I've never used it myself so i have no experience with it just what ive learned on the interweb. It does have a nuetral ph and I've seen a lot of good things come from it on the flipside though. Now my personal suggestion is of course to go organic. There are a lot of fantastic organic soil recipes on the stickies in the organic section. The positives to organic is you never have to feed it because everything is in the soil for its whole growth cycle, you don't need to flush before harvest and the taste is slightly different with organic vs say hydro (a positive for some people i guess). As far as nutrients go if you don't go the organic route then use search and check the stickies because almost everything you could think of will already be answered somewhere.

3. Thank you very much for the info man it's a lotta help

4. Not a problem man, if you think of anything else just ask. Happy growing :)