Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Balancing out effects of cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PhazeTwo, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I smoke everyday, only a couple of spliffs though.

I was thinking, what would be a good balance of smoking, and doing exercise etc to minimize the bad points about blazing regularly. (coughing, all the shit you eat etc).

I walk a mile in the mornings with my dog, walk 2 miles to work, and then another 2 miles at night with my dog.

I was thinking of increasing the mile walk in the morning to 2, and doing an hour or so of hard cycling every other night?

Along with a few situps and weights when i've got a spare hour...

Reckon i'l get back to my original state of fitness (or better)?

2. Im sure you'll be really fit if you do all that.

3. I usually feel like going on walks when I'm high; works out good because I can eat a lot if I feel like it but then I walk around aimlessly for a long time(I usually smoke multiple times as I'm starting to come down so I can stay high for six hours really easily).