Balance

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by aH1GH3Rpower, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Ok you know those things with the metal balls that hang from the string and when you pull one back it hits all the others and it makes the one on the end go. Well If you leave it long enough it reaches the point where it stops. The unbalance balances its self out. This applies to everything. Another example is the moon. Some day the moon will stop revolving around the earth and stay motionless because its at an unbalance. What if this applied to everything that is?
    This brought up an interesting question in my mind. What made the first imbalance? What force set everything into motion? And whats going to happen when everything reaches its balance?

2. Ah yes, but I believe the desk ornament you speak of better describes the rules of the universe rather then the nature of its outcome. Every action has a reaction, wich in turn sets off a long line or reactions. Eventually the ripple in time dies though. The nature of the universe is circular, so there is no end to it. Time is a universe unto itself. It walks hand in hand with the space and physics that define our reality. So it is impossible for the universe to have ever started at one point in time. It simply is. And I am.

3. Something couldn't have been created from nothing hs is right (like usual.)