Balance In Life?

Discussion in 'General' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. How do you balance everything? :mad::mad::mad:

8 hours for school, 2 for the gym, 4-6 for a part-time job, 2-4 for homework...
    that like ...20hours (give or take)... when the fuck do I sleep? :mad:

...No "me" time? no "ganggaa smoking time" no "ganggaa enjoying time" lol :smoking:

How do you balance things you your life??

Make sure to include: Are you in school? age?

:smoke:

2. I'm 20 work fulltime. I'm usually a fulltime student as well but I took the semester off to save some money since next semester is out of pocket. There is more than enough time in the day. You just need to take a moment and appreciate what your doing now. When your at school be happy you can afford it. When your at work be thankful you have a job. And when your at the gym remember how many people can't work out due to disabillities or a number of other reasons. Each day is a blessing and the American way of constantly wanting more is flawed at the root.

Ok so sorry about the rant but if we all took a moment of the day and realized everything is ok, the stress level and tension felt everywhere in society wouldn't weigh down on us so much.

3. Welcome to life.

4. For me it is the complete opposite.

My busiest day is Monday, Wednesday, Friday. With school being 2 and a half hours. I have 21 and a half hours free on my busiest days! It kind of sucks have so much free time, everything gets old and quick.

5. I don't have a job right now, but when I did.. I went to school for 8 hours then worked my part-time until about 10, so about 7 hours. Doesn't sound part-time but I only worked a few weeks. Seasonal job. It sucked. All my time was sucked up. I feel ya, man.

6. Who the fuck spends 2 hours at the gym? And who the fuck spends 4 hours doing homework?

7. Just cut sleep out off your schedule, sleep is a crutch

8. [quote name='"wtc"']Just cut sleep out off your schedule, sleep is a crutch[/quote]

So you don't sleep at all? Haha

9. School: 8:40-3:45 Mon & Wed, 5:30-8:00 Tues
    Work: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun in the morning, 7:00-4:30
    BJJ: Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun
    Judo: Thurs
    Wrestling: Thurs, Fri, Sat
    MMA: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun

GF, strength & conditioning and homework consume the rest of my time. There seriously aren't enough hours in the day.

10. monster and red bull my friend, monster and red bull.. :smoke: