Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

baking while waking.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bacchus, Sep 23, 2007.

1. yes, i was a sleep and my friend rushes in my room shaking me, and telling me "dude! take a hit of this shit" and surely my half sleepy ass took a hit of it and was high till noon.

anything like that ever happen to you?

2. Of course man. You always get the highest in the morning, or the first smoke of the day, than opposed to the rest of the day after you have already smoked ( as long as you are smoking the same shit, I mean if you smoke shwag in the morning and then smoke Dank in the evening , of course you will be higher in the evening ).

3. Like a mini T Break, right? :D:D:D

4. Right on point man! Exactly.:hello:

5. i used to do this when i lived in the beach for a couple of weeks, wake and bake!:D:smoke:

6. MJ tastes delicious pre-PM.

7. yes the first high is almost always better than the second one of the day. Thats why I rather not smoke right when I wake up. My daily 8 hrs of sleep is my T-break LOL thats funny.

8. I smoke more in the morning than any other time

9. You mean you guys/girls actually spend time not being stoned.Is that possible? "I have 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep" Kottonmouth Kings