Baking up the closet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NDanteB, Oct 25, 2012.

1. So I got about 3 grams of some sticky dank unnamed, and I decided I'd like to share this experience with 3 of my best friends. Lets call them L, N, and F. F, N and myself went to L's house, and rolled a double king sized joint, and packed 3 of our bowls, and set off to get stoned. We removed everything from the closet, and put blankets down (This closet had been used as a grow room, and there was still nails in the floor) and all squeezed in there with our iPods and some trippy lights. We also brought in an empty tissue box to use as an ashtray. After we were sure we were ready, we lit up the joint and passed the bowls around. We toked for about 10 minutes, when nate said "Hey guys!" and then ripped the ashtray in half. Still had a ton of the J left, and we were all like "lolwut". Then L pulled out a bag of white widow and started packing the bowls again. Around this time, L gets a text from his mom saying "it smells down here". It was no big deal, as his mom doesn't mind that we smoke. We all go into a 3 minute laughing fit, and it's obvious that we are stoned. We decide to finish the bag and the joint, and record ourselves to watch it later. All the ash from the joint just fell wherever it wanted, and we just dumped the bowls out. Just before the joint was done, L stood up and started breathing heavily and saying there was no air left in the room (everyone else was fine) He sat back down for about 5 minutes, and as he started freaking out again, everyone stood up and it was obvious that there was very little air as we all almost passed out. We readied up, started recording, and burst into the clean air of L's room. A wall of smoke followed us, and we all tried our best to catch our breath. We were all stoned off our ass, so we went and raided the fridge. We all went back upstairs, smoked another bowl, and then N and F walked back to N's house, and slept there. We munched on pumpkin seeds and chugged 2 2ltr bottles of sprite, while watching cable TV.

After waking up, we went to clean up the closet, and we couldn't even open the door without the entire house reeking of pot. Watching the videos, I laughed my ass off. I had to wash my clothes 3 times to get the smell of pot out.

I thought this was fun, so I figured I'd share. I'm sorry it was so long, but I like putting details into my stories.

2. That was actually pretty entertaining. I would love to do that. Cleaned out my closet today just for that! Ironic....

3. Ive done that before but not to the extent taht you did. Ive found that smoking in new places is really fun no matter where it is, even a bathroom.

4. I gotta disagree hot boxing a car is shitloads better at least you got comfy seats then.

5. But in a normal car you can't really sit in a nice group. One of those family cars in which you can turn the seats 180 degrees it's much cooler. Or an RV or caravan does the trick too.

Or those 70's VW vans for a more vintage hotbox session.

6. Don't use letters for their names. If you're that worried about it write a disclaimer that you're changing their names and use their real names. Stories suck with letters in place of names.

7. That actually sounds like a chill ass day

8. So in short u hotboxed and friend freaked cuz he thought he was running out of air. Then raided the fridge and tried to entertain Ur self. Sounds like a regular session to me lol :p but good post

9. That's a good idea. I figured better safe than sorry.

10. Went back last night with the 2 of us and a bong. I'd recommend a bong for a closet, it's actually pretty fun, but put a tube under the door for air (especially if you roll a J aswell.)

11. #13 NDanteB, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    I'll bring my laptop and pull the vids off his iPod and try to upload them.

Edit: Not going to upload vids out of respect for my friend, didn't realise his face was in em,

12. I've never hotboxed a closet before. I've smoke out my room though plenty of times lol.

13. Try it. It was loads of fun.

14. Sounds fun lol. I love hot boxing anything really, especially with the right people, it's a blast ahah. I have not hot boxed anything but a car lately though.

15. Smoked 2 fat blunts with friend in a small truck once.. It was like an s10 but it wasn't but it was about the same size.. Anyways L after L hit after hit, I was stoned as fuck, and then an atmosphere of weed smoke, breathing that in i was super stoned. and then my eyes were burning so bad from the smoke in the truck it felt great

16. We rebaked and rebaked 4 times in a weekend, and brought his cat in there, the little bastard usually freaks out at the drop of a hat but he was really chill. Gonna do that with my dog soon. At first the cat tried to get out, and then after about 5 minutes of tokin', he just sorta chilled with us. This time the ashtray was not eaten, and we blew through about 7-8 grams. It was crazy. I also learned how to play magic the gathering, forgot, and learned again. Now it's windy as fuck and i'm being hit by a hurricane, and I'm bout to light the bong up.