baking something yummy :)

Discussion in 'General' started by MystiCindy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. What ever happened to those cupcakes?

2. Yeah, what gives, Cindy?

3. I'm assuming that she ate one, got really baked, and then forgot about this thread LoL

4. You raise a good point. She better come back though, and with some more pictures (of cupcakes).

5. or boobies

6. [quote name='"smokintoke"']majority of the girls on GC are lesbians anyway:cool:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

7. Soooo cupcakes yay or nay?

8. What happened to the cupcakes?!

9. Guys sorry! Haha I had 2 cupcakes and fell asleep. And I forgot to take pics :p

10. Don't tell me you already ate them all.

11. oh cindy, you clumsy girl you

12. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']Don't tell me you already ate them all.[/quote]

Nope! There's still alot left. I take a picture for you guys later tonight.

13. There ya go :)

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']There ya go :)

[/quote]

Those look awesome. And what picture is everyone else talking about? I see nothing.

15. #75 CaliBudE, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    [quote name='"smokintoke"']majority of the girls on GC are lesbians anyway:cool:[/quote]

Haha .....

[quote name='"MystiCindy"']There ya go :)

[/quote]

Which one is mine?

Welcome will I see you often?

16. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']There ya go :)

[/quote]

Holy fuck, those look delicious :yummy: my cousin makes some good red velvet cupcakes too but she doesn't put weed in them :/

Also she uses like a vanilla icing on them, but these have chocolate, correct?

17. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Welcome will I see you often?[/quote]

Huhh?

18. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Holy fuck, those look delicious :yummy: my cousin makes some good red velvet cupcakes too but she doesn't put weed in them :/

Also she uses like a vanilla icing on them, but these have chocolate, correct?[/quote]

Yep. Chocolate fudge icing and coconut vanilla bread! They're ahhmazing

19. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']

Yep. Chocolate fudge icing and coconut vanilla bread! They're ahhmazing[/quote]

Haha I bet the high is too. But how could you have red velvet cupcakes that are made with coconut vanilla bread. Or is red velvet just the dye? I don't know shit about baking lol :confused:

20. in for tits cuz i missed it the first time.