baking something yummy :)

Discussion in 'General' started by MystiCindy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. lol it usually takes 10+ pages for a female blade to cave into tits, and it rarely happens

but this girl did it on page 2. :laughing:

2. youre pretty hot I thought you were a fat 40 year old troll posing as a hot chick OP LoL

3. word, but I'm not complaining. Does anyone remember hippiechick? :ey:

4. no.. i don't? Is it still up? the fuck?

5. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']here, so you guys can shut up! haha

[/quote]

You have some sexy ass elbows

6. Some nice pointy ends to.

7. I don't and I'm not complaining :p just disregarding my last post sticking up for her when it's quite the opposite she wants the attention.

8. I have no idea, I think the link got removed. But she had a near flawless rack.. I don't even remember what the thread was originally about. Lucky for me I saved that shit, momma didn't raise no fool ;)

9. hook a blade up lol

10. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

I have no idea, I think the link got removed. But she had a near flawless rack.. I don't even remember what the thread was originally about. Lucky for me I saved that shit, momma didn't raise no fool ;)[/quote]

Lolol I wish I could like this 1000 times

11. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

I have no idea, I think the link got removed. But she had a near flawless rack.. I don't even remember what the thread was originally about. Lucky for me I saved that shit, momma didn't raise no fool ;)[/quote]

Ahh smart man blade, smart man indeed

12. no one is viewing this thread anymore because everyone has already fapped and is now taking a nap

13. Any pics of those cup cakes?

I wonder how they turned out for her lol

14. almost done! :)

15. Lol, I think the funniest part is nobody has said anything how this should be in the edible forum.

16. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']

are those oreos? I can't make the image bigger.[/quote]

No, those are brownies in single serving,1.5 and your thrashed....your sexy btw

17. Hump..... I mean bump yeh that's it I mean bump.

18. The simps won.

19. i saw zero boobage in said picture though:confused_2::cool:

20. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    i saw zero boobage in said picture though:confused_2::cool:[/quote]

You see some cleavage boob? I don't think that side boob is the appropriate term for this view