baking something yummy :)

Discussion in 'General' started by MystiCindy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. we'll soon see who comes out the winner here ;)

2. My diiiiiiiiccccc... I mean digestive system.

3. Welcome to the city! I made triple chocolate crunch brownies earlier with almonds (infused with cannabis of course).. Was pretty good, I'm not great cooking with weed I would have to give them a 5/10.. 8/10 in potency though. Post some pictures when they're done we need more cooks!

Also the trolling will stop eventually once you get more than a couple posts. Pretty girls on the city? We can't control the urge to harass em.

4. oh yeah? I like to bake cupcakes only in my panties and bra. :cool:

5. I'm not that great of a cook either. This is only like my fourth time, the last couple of times I made canna-oil and it didn't come out too well. But then again i didn't use too much weed! Now i have a half ounce to work with :hello:

6. I really don't get the creeps and perverts on this site, it's another human being that happens to be a girl talking about making canna cupcakes.. Lol it's funny how people think saying shit like "show your tits" over the internet will help get them with chicks.

7. majority of the girls on GC are lesbians anyway:cool:

8. I don't believe you, you should take a picture and show us how good you are at it :p

9. Already posted, but I'm making more as we speak....there is weed in there

Attached Files:

10. #30 MystiCindy, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Almost :)

11. this thread fucking delivered.

12. [quote name='"MystiCindy"']
    maybe if i feel like it later :p[/quote]

A man can only hope ;)

[quote name='"m18"']I really don't get the creeps and perverts on this site, it's another human being that happens to be a girl talking about making canna cupcakes.. Lol it's funny how people think saying shit like "show your tits" over the internet will help get them with chicks.[/quote]

Lol I find 3/4 to just be joking the other 1/4 truly are perverted but everyone wants to see titties!!!

13. I take back what I said this chick is an e-slut looking for attention.

14. Lol yes

[quote name='"m18"']I take back what I said this chick is an e-slut looking for attention.[/quote]

And I don't care, I love GC

15. You can bow down to me I helped there to get her to shut us up.

16. are those oreos? I can't make the image bigger.

17. This was a team effort. No one blade can take credit.

But ddoublevision definately lead the train.

18. Dude, why do you care? Are you not a heterosexual?

I was the last straw :hello: