Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baking, Help, All Suggestions Welcome

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tammm, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

Hope someone here has some tips

I have sugar leaves I want to use for baking a cake and a batch of brownies

I understand that infusion and extraction method is best to get the most THC out my material

A tincture is another option I am still exploring

What would you do in this case?

Ive baked before when making my own cannabutter but I want to try something new for a more powerful edible

Help?

Any tips or advice welcome :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The most potent edibles are made by decarbing the cannabis at 240F for 40 minutes and grinding the cannabis to powder and mixing into your recipe. Admittedly this works better with bud than sugar trim. I think your first step should be a tincture as you can make anything from a tincture with a solvent transfer. PsychedelicSam in Another Tincture thread, or the Dragon Lite thread gives a recipe for tincture.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. How about vegetable glycerin tinctures instead of alcohol, any tips?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vegetable glycerin is a poor extractor. You may be able to infuse it with a solvent transfer (alcohol to glycerin). I've never worked with vegetable glycerin so can't be sure.