Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baking Firecrackers after letting them sit

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chopped420, Nov 6, 2013.

1. So I was just wondering how they would turn out if after letting some firecrackers sit for about 5 days and then putting them in the oven. Would they be more potent than doing either way separate (cooking or letting them sit for a week) or less or about the same?

2. Im no expert but I just think it would be the same potency if you let it mix for 5 days because no actual heat will fuze the thc in the fat. I've made fire crackers before because I can't cook butter with my dad in the house. The best thing to do is grind up the weed into a fine powder and whip it in the peanut butter for max coverage. Make sure your tolerance is low and eat a shit load to feel anything.

3. #3 Biltwellnigga, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    I've had firecrackers sit in the trunk of my car for 3 hot days end up working better than the ones i ended up baking for 20-25 min.

you could let em sit for a few days and it would still work. To make it even better put it in the oven after for 15-20 min at the right temp.

4. Thank you for this statement, I decarb and make solar firecrackers by leaving weed or firercrackers on the dashboard.
    For decarb I put the weed in a metal box on the dash with my car pointed south while it sits.

For firecrackeres, I wrap them in  foil, then is a paper or a dark bandanna, and let them sit on the dash while the car is pointed south, 

How long you leave it depends on how hot the temps are  in your area.

After a baby was left in a car I heard a report that temps in a closed car can reach 190F.
    At an externded period of time this(190F), should speed the diffusion of solute (weed ) into solution (PB).
    Baking after sitting may help with the extraction.

On using ABV, just remember that it is a compromised product, and your experiences may be compromised because of it.

Too many people have bad 1st time edible experiences because they tried to be cheap or didn't do enough research. Split a gram with a friend and make 4 firecrackers with it. Preferrably heat or at least a multi day waiting period. It is worth the time and effort.

5. I've baked firecrackers after letting them sit out. I dont think there really was much of a difference got me just as high as the ones that i didnt bake.