Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baking Alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cones42000, May 26, 2013.

1. Find a chill ass spot and watch the stars man. Wether by yourself or not.

2. I'd say that video games are difficult. I was trying to play Metro Last Light and I couldn't aim for shit. If you do video games play something you can fuck around in, like GTA

3. Aw man what an awesome thread! Definitely had tons of laughs reading everybody's responses.

I love to do tons of things when I'm baked. I bake at night after work and all day on the weekends!

I also switch it up everyday. Some days I hit the vape bag, some days the vape whip, other days the bong, etc etc... I love switching it up because I feel like I build a tolerance if I medicate the same way everynight.

I love to get blitzed and get my Bose notice canceling headphone and turn it all the way up. I love to play Xbox, But usually games that don't take much attention like nba2k13 or UFC. I practice guitar and feel like I actually at better. Also cleaning is 100 times better high!

4. I pretty much always just smoke one snap and then watch an episode of TV then sleep. I don't like getting super baked very often on my own anymore.

6. Download some trance music and listen to it while watching the crazy windows media player design.
    Idozer I believe it is it's music that Hypnotizes you supposedly.
    Pretty cool baked

7. #47 chonnelly, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Pickup an intrusment if anything. Or Check out The Expendables song " bowl for two", it might be kind of depressing by yourself but a great smoke song nonetheless.

Also a band with great flow, The Movement.

Like Nxyie said above me, put on the windows or xbox music visualizer, i played the whole Snoop Lion album with this, definatly recommend it.

8. Cook a meal. This Is what you must do. Have it include teriyaki sauce

9. And vegetables must be hand chopped

10. Eric Clapton, Led Zepp, tons of good music.  How about going on a trail walk near home?  Maybe build something with wood while baking out and listening to music.. You could build shit as gifts and sales or personal furniture.  :bongin:

11. Listen to some Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, and look up Giles Corey, it's fucking intense.