Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baking Alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cones42000, May 26, 2013.

1. south park, family guy, it's always sunny in philadelphia - charlie really gets me going

eat cap'n crunch. it's like an orgasm of sugar in your mouth. AND/OR ice cream with a microwave-d chocolate chip cookie. there are no words.

attempt to play skyrim. it becomes infinitely more complicated

play with yourself - do it once, you'll forever be addicted

2. jerk ya dick. Can't believe nobody said it already

3. Skyrim FTW!!!!!!!!!!

4. Just wondering, which one? Whichever it is, I want to play next

5. #25 Wiggibow, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

Its allllll about Ocarina of Time man, classic! I'm not a fan of the newer ones myself

Usually when I'm high I just listen to music until I'm so inspired I can't resist making my own music; then I smoke again and make something wacky :D
    Other things I like to do are;
    -watch anime (this takes up a MASSIVE portion of my life lol)
    -go to record shops and goodwills and such to flip through old records to sample
    -sit my ass on grasscity for a few hours
    -cook a delicious meal (usually in the microwave because I'm a lazy fuck when I get high)
    -do some online shopping; browsing Amazon can get addicting, don't spend too much! 
    -go hang with my friends; probably get higher with them
    -go get drunk (seriously can't imagine drinking without smoking first, every time i try i feel like poop)
    -do something productive (rare)
    -read a book
    -clean my room
    -go eat at a resturaunt I've never been to before
    -go on an extended drive to no particular destination; just if I'm REALLY bored and wanna get outta the house, this can actually be quite fun by yourself! 

thats all i can think of right now but I'm sure I do more.

6. Personally, I think Skyward Sword is the best while baked.  You can try to do the puzzles or just fly around the sky.  Also, the colors really pop in Skyward Sword.  My friend swears by Ocarina of Time, but I only have it for the 3DS and the 3D effect freaks me out when I'm high and I can't figure anything out in OoT while high.

7. I watch top gear and listen to the rooster teeth podcast and laugh till my sides hurt.

I also tend to put on my headphones and listen to classical piano. Puts me into a trance like state where the interweaved melodies are suddenly clear.

Also like others have said, jerk it when you're at your peak high. Totally different experience.

Think of weed as multiplier, anything you enjoy doing will be better while high just don't do it too stoned.

8. #29 Cliche Username, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Food: carrots? Yes. Carrots. Do it. With ranch too you say? Don't knock it to you try it.
    tv: can't go wrong with south park, family guy, or robot chicken... Try codemonkeys (stoner animation) or firefly. Also archer I like.
    video games: Nazi zombies is THE BEST game whilst high. Der riese (WaW), call of the dead (bo1), asscention(bo1), mob of the dead (bo2) are the best maps, in that order. Original legend of Zelda, super Mario 3, and gran Turismo, star wars battlefront, and Skyrim are all good choices as well.

i play alot of FIFA and NCAA football when I'm stoned too.

as for music... Given what you've listed, give slightly stoopid a go. Great guitar, great feel, toking friendly. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with listening to dark side of the moon or animals over and over.
    and listen to the ummagooma album by pink Floyd just for the experience....... There's a song on it called several species of small furry animals that gets pretty crazy....

9. Here is exactly how most of my nights go:
    Smoke up (I like to get as baked as I can unless I'm running low)
    Grasscity for a few minutes.
    Masturbate. (Just kidding, maybe...)
    Grasscity again.
    Watch a episode to a tv series.
    If I haven't passed out during the episode then I smoke another bowl.
    Go on grasscity some more, or HF.
    Then I turn on rainymood and go to bed.

10. Get a partner and have sex. It's awesome!

11. Disturbed is fucking amazing. Listen to Device, David is their singer

12. Try writing. You'd be surprised at some of the shit you can come up with, or at least I always am XD I write a lot when I'm sober though so it might not be for everyone.
    However, gonna back up masturbation one more time for emphasis. Seriously, go try it.

13. #34 Tastytrichomes, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    dress up like a woman and eat fish food off your nipples

14. Just a single song suggestion; niyorah - Postitive herb. Has to be my most fsvourite song to blaze to :)

15. if you have; go for a walk in a nature trail go to a mall, DONT WATCH BLAIRWITCH PROJECT, TRUST ME DONT THAT IS SOME SCARY SHIT

16. This will be me after class (college) since my ps3 died I just turn on some interesting to watch on tv or listen to music

17. Listening to hip-hop/rap, across all generations can't be beat while toking. I miss my roommate from two semesters ago, should me all a hip-hop pro knows and really got me into it. He raps now, pretty decent 

18. I ALWAYS suck in skyrim when high too much going on lol

19. Find a chill ass spot and watch the stars man. Wether by yourself or not.