Bakin out the mini van

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokemadblunts, Apr 8, 2008.

1. I am big on going big, when it comes to weed. Me and my friends would blunt cruise in my moms car than we got a little more daring and started baking out the car. When we baked it out we only had 1 blunt max 2 blunts. My mom would say why does the car smell lie smoke and I would say cause my friends smoke cigs and she would buy it. Baking out with 1 or 2 blunts was fun but it started getting old after the 3rd or 4th time so I thought to myself " I want to bake this shit the fuck out." But how was I going to do it? I thought of many ways but only one of them really stood out. I was going to bake it out with 6 people since there are 7 seats and no one wants to sit bitch in the back. So I call up 5 of my friends and tell them my idea. We set a date and when it came we were ready. Each of us had between 1-2grams and my friend whose house we were parking the car at said we could park it in their driveway. So we roll out blunts and spark up. When we finish I don't remember how long it took but we opened the doors and smoke came out as if my car was on fire. Long story short we got high as shit and I did not get caught.

2. cool story... lol you sshould have gotten a vaporizer up in there.:smoking:

3. Everyone bakes cars/vans up...

Trut going a hour trip to see Kottonmouth kings with 3 people in the front seat of a dodge and 4 in the back all holding a Quarter each with 5 bowls,and people rolling blunts smoked out 2 cops get behind u and later on driver and people in front stop at a store get a huge case of beer and drink it thru the drive thru and on the way to the show..

4. shady man, i don't really see the point of doing this in your mom's minivan

don't any of your buddies have rides?

i don't advise continuing your actions but i'm glad you had fun nonetheless

5. I drive a minivan. Sweet to hotbox my car, I love it. I feel like a mom sometimes driving it but in other ways its way cool.